I have installed Lens Desktop and I added 2 cluster in lens. 1st cluster I am able to use as it is connected successfully but the 2nd cluster is not connecting is throwing an error ""

Starting connection …

Failed to get /version for clusterId=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Internal Server Error

Authentication proxy started

Refreshing connection status …

E0607 14:xx:xx.910231 10912 proxy_server.go:147] Error while proxying request: proxyconnect tcp: dial tcp 10.xx.xx.xx:6443: connectex: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.

Failed to get /version for clusterId=690xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Internal Server Error

Does connectiong using kubectl work?

Yes Kubectl is working properly

What are you running Lens on (Mac, Windows, Linux)? What type(s) of clusters are they? EKS, GKE, local, …?

I am running lens on window and I am using open source kubernetes on oracle cloud.

Both clusters are on oracle cloud and you can connect to the first one but not the second? Is there some difference between the clusters? We test connection to a cluster by requesting the version via the cluster’s kube api, hence the error you see. Strange if you can connect to one but not the other. If you disconnect from the first then try to connect to the second, does it work?