- Development Tools. Added native terminal support for docker CLI. By toggling this option in Lens it allows container development in the Lens Desktop Kube terminal or the native OS terminal.
- Lens Security Center. Added an overview page with a chart and list of the latest critical vulnerabilities found. Added ability to export a CSV file of vulnerabilities.
- Lens Desktop Kube. Update the default version of k0s to 1.26.
- WSL output parsing is updated to match with the latest versions
- Fixed the color of the grid in the LDK settings slider
- The toggler for vulnerabilities is now always showing
- Fixed bug with updating exposed secrets in Security Center